Monday, February 18, 2013

Recipe! Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells!

K... so I heard of this meal and I kinda "winged it" (pun intended) with the recipe... so bear with me! It was delllicious!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
  • 1 jar preferred spaghetti sauce (I always use Prego - duh!)
  • Frank's Buffalo Sauce
  • Crumbled Blue Cheese
  • Parsley (chopped)
  • Jumbo Shells
  • Shredded cheese of choice (I used mozarella but we only had a little bit so I topped with yellow cheddar
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350*
  2. Boil and shred your chicken breast (I boil it til cooked then throw it in my mixer!)
  3. Add desired amount of crumbled blue cheese (I ended up using half the wedge cause that stuff is STRONG!), chopped parsley, and frank's buffalo sauce (I don't give an amount cause everyone likes different levels of hotness! I think I used about 2-3 tbsp)
  4. Mix the chicken/cheese/parsley/hot sauce mixture together (again, I used my mixer)
  5. Take your shells and throw in a spoonful of the chicken mixer into each one
  6. Top with jarred sauce
  7. Top with shredded cheese!
  8. Cover with tin foil for 18-20 min
  9. Bake, uncovered for 5-10 min to melt cheeeese
After sauce is added!

Close-up of the pre-backed stuffed shell!

Another close-up

And the cheese!
 
I ate the shells before I was able to get a picture lol.... I need to get better about that!


TA DA! EATTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment