Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MISS LILLY'S DEBUT! And recipe! New Mama Milkshake!

Well, Miss Lilly decided to come a month early! I will post her birth story soon... but here is a lil something I just made up :o)

Based on the recommendations from my mamas of the milk-producing oatmeal, fattening up the milk with the ice cream, my love for strawberry topping, and the doc's recommendation of dairy 5 x's a day!

MAMA MILKSHAKE:
Milk, chocolate ice cream, strawberry topping, miralax, oatmeal!
1. Put ice cream in the cup (for magic bullet) or blender
2. Put in desired amount of strawberry topping
3. Put in 3 spoonfuls of oatmeal (I did mine uncooked)
4. Put in desired amount of miralax
5. Pour in milk to top
6. BLEND!


OMG SO DELICOUS!

Oh and here is Lil Miss Lillybear!



No comments:

Post a Comment