Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Life via my iPhone

Well I finally got my iPhone pictures emailed to my phone. Here is what i've got. Most of them are of my furbabies and of food... but I saved the food ones so I can post the recipes with them. Here you go!

 Here is my new helmet! It's for The Hub's new motorcycle... can't decide if I like riding it or not..


 Gabi! BFF's new baby! She's wearing the crown and booties I made her for her newborn photoshoot! You can find the crochet patterns here and here.

These are the booties up-close. Don't make the bows with a 21 ch to start. I used 15 but I would have rather used 10.


 Fortune Cookie booties my mom made! May also be on the same website - they are knit though!


 Cuddling Beans


 Helping with the Laundry.


 Beans giving his sister Lucy a bath.


 Bean's favorite spot - The Hubs!


 Beans, pondering.


 Beans, making himself comfortable on my book... while i'm reading.
Pain.


 Beans, watching Animal Planet. He became very alert with the wolves.


 Lucy's first trip to the Beach! She loved it!


 Sniffing something with The Hubs.


 Enjoying the beach...


 Crazy girl... Beans is embarassed.


 Lucy loves the park! Drinking up some water.


 Looking out at the water.


 Pretty girl.


Resting on the early warm weather.


 Smiling puppy.


 Cuddlepup under the blankets.


 Wearing my new sun hat!! Farmer Lucy.


 Awesome collar i've wanted to get her since she was a puppy. Very expensive for a collar so I wanted to wait until she was full grown. You can find them here.

 Lucy with her new coat her my mom bought her! She loves it.


 Lucy with her favorite toy... her moustache. It's upside-down but it's still pretty funny! Lasted a lot longer than her tongue toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment