Monday, January 28, 2013

Lilly's DIY Nursery Part Deux!

Slowly figuring out this Picasa storage thing... Bear with me!
 
Remember this unfinished sign? The wood was $2 at Home Depot...
 
Here is the finished product!

 
It is going to go above her closet I think...
 
My mom and I went shopping at Walmart for her closet organization... The Black cube shelf was $30, the purple hanging shelves were $6.80, the pink cubes were $2.97 and the hangers were $1 for a 10 pk. Score! Very happy with the end result! Her shoes are on the left, her clothes hanging above, and her pants/My Little Legs/Leggings on the right.... And in the cube shelf is (from top to bottom, left to right): Bibs, hair pieces, diaper covers. Socks, products, ?. Sleep sacks, sleeper gowns, blankets. ORGANIZATION IS KEY!

We had a BUSY weekend with hubs being off! We KILLED it couponing at CVS as I earlier explained... grabbed a few laundry baskets at Target, and here is the fabric we bought for Lillybear's cloth wipes! Sharks for bath time, cupcakes for dinner and burps, stars and skulls for diapering!
 
 Remember these tissue paper flowers?? WE FINISHED HER MOBILE/CRIB AREA!
 
Here it is <3 

 
We bought a cross-stitch wheel to hang the curtains on and then hung it from the ceiling with fishing wire and a plant hanger that was randomly in the ceiling in my bedroom... Then I hung the tissue paper flowers according to the length and sizes I wanted them to hang, drew them up through the middle of the canopy, and BOOM! I am so pleased with it - it came out EXACTLY how I pictured! <3 It!
 
There will be a tutorial on the ^ canopy later today or tomorrow for one of my mamas :o)

 
OH and here is the aformentioned Lilly I painted a while ago :o)
 
Daddy also finished Lillybear's desk/changing table... so i'll take a picture of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment