Saturday, January 26, 2013

Long day!

I just want to post about my productive day!

Hubs was off today :o) Happy wifey <3

Started off couponing at CVS. KICKED ASS! I think we saved $58 and spent like... $18? With a $10 gift card for next time... so that was like $8? We got 3 huge packs of toilet paper, 2 toothpastes, 6 pack of soap, 2 bottles of hand soap, and a pack of water for $8. Holler. Remind me to tell you how to do it in another post!

Then we went to JoAnn fabrics and got a bunch of fabric for Lilly's cloth wipes! We got separate fabrics for each purpose... Sharks for bath time, cupcakes for dinner clean up and burp cloths, and skulls and stars for dipes! Daddy even picked out the skulls :o) Very excited! Pictures to come soon after I figure out the damn picture storage issue. And I got some mobile supplies!

Then we went to Target so we could get another laundry basket... I want to have separate baskes for whites and dark since I think it will streamline our laundry process.... atleast if the darks fill up we can just wash those more often and do 1 load instead of waiting for the whole basket to fill, end up doing 3 loads of darks and 1/2 a load of whites. Drives me nuts! Do you KNOW how long it takes me to fold 4 loads of laundry?! DAYS!

Then we head home and worked on Lilly's mobile/crib area... Took us a while for me to finish my "rough draft"... didn't work out so well but after hubs saw what I was thinking he came up with a great idea and we're gonna work on that tmrw I think....

Then we gave the dog AND cat a bath... haha that was fun - they needed it though! The cat did... well... i'm sure you can imagine giving a cat a bath. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have them bathed once a year but it's been like... 2 1/2 since we have! I made an appt. for Petsmart for next week since he magically cured himself of his "sneezes" and we narrowly avoided a vet visit... but after discussing it - why pay them to do something we can? So hubs clipped his nails, we gave him a bath, and then cleaned his ears. Good as new! He's happy now lol but oh did he HOWL! It was funny. I have video.

Lucy did much better - better than usual even. Usually she isn't a fan of bath's but she tolerates them once every couple of months... she's been hinting for days that she needs a bath so I think that's what talked hubs into it... this girl NEVER goes into the bathroom... even when i'm in there... and twice this week she's actually come in and stuck her head in the tub lol. Even SHE knew she stunk!

After that we showered and then headed out with friends! Had a blast, a virgin margarita, some fajita and some laughs. Lilly got angry after a few hours I think cause she tricked my body into feeling like crap and I had hubs bring me home by 10... he headed back out and here I am! Very happy to be in my pjs, resting on the couch. On another note... remind me to never wear jeans again :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment